Joyus

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask




The Dead Sea Mud Mask is a purifier and detoxifier that is all-natural. It comes from the Dead Sea, which more than a million people flock to every year because the sea contains many minerals that are beneficial to their skin.  These minerals include magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium as well as calcium.

When you apply the mud mask it starts working instantly to absorb excess toxins, dirt and oils from the skin. I found that you can actually feel it working! My face is naturally dry so this was surprising, but it didn't dry my face the way other masks have.

I simply applied a thin layer to my face, avoid the eyes and lip area.  After allowing it to dry (10-15 minutes) I wiped it off with a warm, wet washcloth using a circular motion. My skin felt really even after using it and so refreshed and clean!

You can use this mask to help expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore your even skin tone so it leaves you with a much smoother complexion. You can even use it as a body treatment because it helps soothe muscle aches and pains!

This is a fantastic in-home spa treatment that I highly recommend!  You can find it HERE for $25.95.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and help facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png