Joyus

Sunday, January 4, 2015

+LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning Connector!





Don't you hate it when you can't find a cable to charge your iPod, iPad, iPhone? It seems I never have one when I need it and if I do it's the wrong one. Not anymore!  I tried the +LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning Connector Cable and I absolutely love it!  It fits all of Apple devices that fit a lightning connector and doesn't tangle up. It is 3.3 feet long so it's super easy to use while connected in back of a piece of furniture or hard-to-reach spot.


The +LIFEGUARD is compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Air 2, Retina and iPod 5th and 7th Generation. It comes with a 12-month money back guarantee so there's no worry. The thing I like best is that it doesn't wiggle loose or lose the connection like other cords seem to.

I highly recommend this little piece of dependable technology! You can find it for the amazing price of $9.97 on Amazon HERE and shipping is super fast! With so many options to chose from, why not make the smart choice and pick one that will work after a couple of months rather than spending your money again and again to buy cords that quit working?

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png