Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Do you want your drink to go?!


 
Have you been looking for the perfectly sized Stainless Steel Flask? Your search is over! Ramini Brands® Stainless Steel Flask is not only the perfect 6 ounce size, it's got a comfortable curve and brushed finish that make it easy to take with you and won't slip out of your hand. 

Going to an event that only serves set ups? A party that serves beer and wine when all you want is a mixed drink? This is the perfect flask for you. It fits easily in a pocket, purse or wherever you want a discreet drink. The screw on top keeps the liquid in the flask and not in your pocket!


This flask would make a nice gift for the tailgater in your life! It's also great for cookouts. It measures 4.25" x 3.75" x 1". When you order this flask on Amazon, you also get a FREE eBook that will be electronically delivered with Wine and Spirits Recipes and also instructions on how to brew your own beer at home! In my opinion it is the go-to flask for taking your drink to go!


Disclosure: I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png