Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Epica Bellows for Wood and Coal Fires Review #Bellow12


How do you light your wood-burning fireplace? I've tried a piece of newspaper, fat wood and all the recommendations, so when I was offered the chance to try Astor's #Bellow12, I was thrilled.

There's nothing like a roaring fire on these cold January nights and Astor helps make it super easy.  Bellows are very well made and really work! Once your fire dies down, Bellows helps it fire right up when you add more logs.

If you're a camper, this is a must-have fire starter! Do you have a charcoal grill or smoker? This would be the perfect tool to use. You can adjust the depth of your puff very easily too so you don't end up with ashes blowing all over. I've found it helps clean out my fireplace too for those back corners that I just can't reach with ease.
The Epica Bellows are made of sturdy wood panels with a powder black finish. They have a leather accordian that is attached with metal rivets and it has no plastic parts at all. It measures 19" x 7.3" so it is small enough to travel with ease.
You can find Epica's Bellows on Amazon HERE for $19.50! In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png