Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush Review



My grill is getting the royal treatment these days thanks to the AlphaGrillers 18" grill brush! It's stainless steel bristles really remove all the gunk from BBQ's gone by with ease!



Other grill brushes that I've used in the past have bristles that flatten down and get gunked up easily - the handles were never long enough to clean it while the grill was still warm and they could never get between the rods along the sides of the grill. With the Alpha Grillers brush none of those issues exist anymore!




With the Alpha Grillers BBQ Grill Brush you get a strong plastic reinforced twisted wire shaft that doesn't bend under pressure. The stiff stainless steel bristles don't flatten and it's even safe to use with porcelain coated grill grates - it doesn't scratch! I love that I can get into the edges and corners and deep between the grates. The bristles point in all directions so you can hold it at any angle and still get all parts clean! It helps to dip the brush in a bowl of water while the grill is still hot - the water creates steam which helps power off the residue and allows the brush to work in no time at all!

You can find the Alpha Grillers BBQ Brush on Amazon HERE. Alpha Grillers even gives you a free e-book full of delicious BBQ recipes so you can get your grill good and dirty! The Brush even comes with a 1 year 100% money back guarantee.

Disclosure: I received this product to help form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. That brush really did the work. It looks like a great product. Thanks for this thorough review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png