Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

MatchaDNA Handheld wireless Milk Frother Review


Do you love the taste of coffee shop coffee, but hate paying for it? I love good coffee, but realize that the markup is tremendous and decided it was time to look for a good frother so I could get the same taste at home!

The MatchaDNA handheld wireless Milk Frother is first-rate! It is a small battery operated frother that really is easy to operate and clean. You just hold the frother at a slight angle and it froths your milk in no time - just move the frother up and down to get a rich, smooth foam! 


You can use it to create homemade lattes, cappucinos, hot chocolates and more! I think it would even work for whipping cream or scrambling eggs.

The Frother has a stainless steel shaft and whip and an ABS plastic body. It's lightweight and I would even let my kids use it since it's so safe. It runs on 2 AA batteries and comes with 100% satisfaction and 60 day money back guarantee.

You can find the MatchaDNA Frother on Amazon HERE.  In  my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to help form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png