Joyus

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush Review


If you're anything like me, you're on a perpetual journey to find the best foundation brush. I've found mine!

The Yalmeh Foundation Brush is my absolute favorite brush for blending and getting in the small crevices of my face. I can't believe that it's not made of animal hair, but it's totally synthetic. It feels so amazing that I was in shock to find it was synthetic and cruelty free! It's made from top grade synthetic fiber materials and will last a long time. The high quality of the fibers prevent shedding.

A lot of brushes I have tried have to be washed often to prevent any odor from developing, but I have not experienced that with this brush. It is very easy to clean with soap and water and there was no shedding. I take mine with me everywhere as it is great for most everything - setting, bronzing and even applying blush. I use mine primarily for my liquid foundation, but it can be used for powder as well.


Best of all, this brush sells for under $12.00 on Amazon!  I've spent much more on brushes that didn't work half as well! I can't wait to order the entire set of Yalmeh brushes!

Disclosure:  I received this product to help form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains 100% my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, now THIS is a find. I love a good foundation brush! Stopping by from Facebook - come check out my beauty blog too if you get a chance. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png